Have a question about your L7 amp? Click on the questions below to learn more.
An L7 amp is also known as a Logic 7. It is typically made by Harmon Becker and is found in many BMW’s.
If your Logic 7 amp is faulty, you will notice issues with your BMW’s sound.
If you have an L7 in your BMW and you have no sound, it may be faulty.
Our engineers specialise in repairs of L7 amplifiers in BMWs. Simply use our service to fix your L7.
- No sound
- Popping and banging
- Blown fuse
- Sometimes, a SOS error on dashboard display
To find out how much a Logic 7 will cost to repair, you must send it to us first.
Here is how the process works:
- Go through checkout and purchase the L7 diagnostic service and quote for repair.
- We only ask for £79 for these services. An Auto Engineer must firstly inspect, diagnose, and prepare the quote for repair. Each L7 is complex with unique faults which is why we must diagnose the problem before we repair.
- We will send you a quote for repair and if you wish to go ahead, we will deduct the £79 paid from the total.
- If you do not wish to go ahead with the quote, the total cost will be £79. This is for the diagnostic service and quote preparation. It includes the cost of return via DHL Express delivery (UK only – additional payment will be required for EU and the Rest of the World).
A Logic 7 is a rectangular metal box, with 2 or 3 plugs. You’ll usually find it in the boot of the vehicle.
Logic 7’s are intricate and thus time consuming and complicated to repair. However, we have perfected our repair process to ensure you get the sound back in your BMW without having to pay for a new one.
Please contact BMW direct for a quote on a new L7. Please be warned, they are rather expensive which is why many opt for a repair.
99.9% of the time the answer is no, as it will come pre-programmed. This means you will not need to code it to your vehicle after repair.
Yes, we certainly can repair a water damaged Logic 7. However, we suggest getting the leak sorted in your vehicle to prevent it from being damaged further.
Yes! We can quote you for repair of your BMW BM54 amp, made by Harman Kardon.
Repairs start from £99 and we can carry out repairs via post (with a 24hr turnaround) or at our Surrey workshop.
Visit our dedicated BM54 website here